A photography exhibition raising awareness of the benefits of walking for mental health and wellbeing
23 October, Edinburgh
Edinburgh Young Walkers (EYW) present Mountains in Mind, a photography exhibition to raise awareness of the benefits of walking for mental health and wellbeing. The event is for one night only. Entry is £3 and includes a drink – all funds raised will go to Ramblers Scotland, helping to get more people into the outdoors.
The event will feature:
- A fantastic display of photographs taken by EYW members, printed and mounted in a high-quality display (all for sale)
- Guest speakers to further promote the cause
- A raffle
- A bake sale with delicious home baking
- A fun social event with EYW members and the wider community
- Stands held by Ramblers Scotland and SAMH (the Scottish Association for Mental Health), providing further information on their activities
All are welcome. The event is aimed at the wider community in order to spread the word about the health and wellbeing benefits of walking.
Time and date: 19.00 Monday 23 October
Location: Assembly Roxy, 2 Roxburgh Place, Edinburgh EH8 9SU