We’re experimenting with a new format for the Blogger Network. Rather than highlighting a single post each week, we’re going to be highlighting several. Here’s our first selection…
- Cycling thoughts and real food (Julie Coldwell, Living This Life Out Loud) – Julie explains her approach to real food in her outdoor adventures.
- A Quick Stride Over Farleton Fell (Andy Jones, Surfnslide) – some great photos from a Christmas Eve walk.
- Don’t Plan Your Adventures (Emily Woodhouse, Travelling Lines) – Emily makes a compelling argument for going with the flow.
- Outdoor gear – Some thoughts on customer choice and industry sustainability (Ewan Mearns, Wild About Scotland) – an interesting post about consumerism and sustainability in outdoor gear.
- Out Into The White World (Chris Townsend, Chris Townsend Outdoors) – Chris goes for a snowy local walk.