This week’s top reads from our Blogger Network: Exmoor, backpacking in the Lakes, Aonach Eagach, and more.
- On Exmoor Exploring the Chains and Hoaroak Water (Paul Fredericks, Two Dogs and an Awning) – A misty walk on Exmoor.
- A Central spine walk,with a wild camp on Randerside March 2019 (Peter Dixon, Wanderings Up North) – Peter and Matt go for a backpack in the Lakes.
- Harter Fell (Andrew Locking, Andrew’s Walks) – Great photos from this walk up Harter Fell in Eskdale.
- Feats of physical courage (Kat Young, Attitude Over Ability) – “This is an intent to be kinder to myself, and to keep finding the edge of all my abilities, whatever they may be.”
- Aonach Eagach (Nigel Webber, The Mountain Geek) – A fabulous snowy crossing of the Aonach Eagach Ridge, Glen Coe.