In time for National Walking Month, Berghaus have expanded their range of footwear with new high-performance shoes designed for hiking
The women’s Kanaga and men’s Fellmaster Active are waterproof, grippy and tough, designed to be comfortable for long days of walking from valleys to felltops.
Features in each shoe include:
- A waterproof Gore-Tex membrane combined with 3D air mesh for improved breathability
- Extensive cushioning and excellent stability thanks to a four-section sole
- An OrthoLite footbed for cushioning and anti-microbial odour protection
- Flexible but tough nubuck leather uppers
- OPTI-STUD Hike outsole with Vibram rubber for excellent traction on any terrain
- The Kanaga weighs 752g (UK 6) and the Fellmaster Active weighs 874g (UK 9).
- Both retail at £125
The Kanaga and Fellmaster Active are built on women’s and men’s specific lasts respectively. These shoes complete a comprehensive multi-active footwear collection from Berghaus in 2018, joining the Explorer Active GTX and Expeditor Active AQ shoes, and the new FT18 GTX shoes.