Mountain Aid is attempting to get all Corbetts climbed during its May 2019 initiative Corbetts for Courses.
After a chilly start to the month, the good weather is bringing out the hillwalkers and – now just over halfway through the month – the pace is picking up with 80 hills already climbed or committed. But there are still around 142 Corbetts still to be climbed before the month is up.
To get involved:
- Join the Mountain Aid Corbetts4Courses Facebook group (or contact them by email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Choose a Corbett (there’s 222 in total, with the corbetts still to be climbed listed on the Facebook group).
- Post your chosen Corbett(s) to the Facebook group (or email Mountain Aid)
- Climb your Corbett during May and share your summit photo to the group or share with Mountain Aid via email.
- Make a donation to Mountain Aid (£10 is suggested but please give what you can).
You can donate via one of the following:
- Paypal at: https://www.paypal.com/uk/fundraiser/charity/3513638
- Virgin Money Giving at: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charity-web/charity/finalCharityHomepage.action?charityId=1002607
Mountain Aid is a volunteer-run Scottish Charity (SC040294) with the objective of promoting mountain safety. Further information on Mountain Aid is available at mountainaid.org.uk