Vaude have expanded their Prokyon range of packs with the new Prokyon ZIP 28.
The Prokyon ZIP 28 is a new model in Vaude’s Prokyon series. Described as a “new high performance backpack that will quickly become your best friend on walks and mountain tours”, the Prokyon ZIP 28 has a sophisticated suspension system aiming to provide good freedom of movement and stability. It has ergonomic shoulder straps, thicker over the shoulders in an attempt to improve load-carrying comfort.
Features include a compression system, an attachment point for a bike safety light, and a padded compartment for a hydration bladder or tablet. It has an integrated rain cover and a spacious front pocket. Access to the main compartment is via a large zip.
Vaude have had a clear focus on sustainability in recent years. The brand says that the Prokyon ZIP 28 “carries VAUDE’s Green Shape label, which stands for environmentally friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials. As Europe´s most sustainable outdoor brand, VAUDE is committed to leadership in environmental and social responsibility and has a comprehensive sustainability strategy, which runs like a ‘green thread’ through all segments of the company. Their goal is to create a balance between ecological, social and economic responsibility.”
- Weight: 1060g
- Volume: 28L
- Dimensions: 53x28x20cm
- Load range: 3-8kg
- integrated EMP-back panel prevents pressure points and offers full flexibility
- ErgoShape shoulder straps for optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight hip belt with zip pocket
- spacious front stretch pocket
- front zip pocket with padded stash pocket for phone
- main compartment with inner zip pocket
- side compression straps
- 2 side stretch pockets
- one pole attachment point
- attachment for glasses at the shoulder strap
- hydration compartment doubles as laptop compartment
- external direct access to hydration/laptop compartment
- safety light attachment
- sternum strap with tube holder clip
- key ring
- rain cover: included, with safety light attachment